Sunday, 15 July 2012

Inspired Palette

Bonjour! Today is my last day at home before I leave for a little vacay fun! This means you should prepare yourself for some sparse posting in the next few days. I will try my best to get off my butt long enough to write up a post, but don't blame me if the sun has me passed out, which is a very likely possibility.
My last post before I leave is a lazy, 'been packing all day' repost from Design Seeds..



Super pretty though, right?
Well I am off to bed to squeeze in a few hours sleep before getting up at 4 am..blehhh

3 comments:

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I hope you're having fun on your trip! The blog room post is up and looks great! Thanks again! :)

Nancy said...

Have a great vacation! see you when you return!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Genevieve Lutsch said...

Unfortunately something came up and I am now in hostipal! I will try my best to keep up with post, but still not sure how the computers here work..
So no vacay for me!!

Post a Comment