Monday, 17 June 2013

Crazy. Exciting. News.


As promised, I will now reveal my post-grad plans for the upcoming year!
Drumroll please.........
 
I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO INTERIOR DESIGN SCHOOL IN NYC!!!!!!!!
 
I am too excited for words. This has been my dream for a long, long time. I love the big city life and being surrounded by art, fashion and music everyday is just heaven for me.
My eventual goal is to grow my own design business, so I will be taking the Associate Bachelors Degree in Interior Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
Totally crazy.
The school is  known world-wide as one of the best in the field, and let me tell you, it was not easy to get in!

 
                                       
There it is, in the center of the Chelsea District, aka fashion central.
 
The degree includes internship placement in top design firms in the city, and guest speakers such as Michael Kors are a regular occurrence at the school.
 
I can't stop dreaming about NYC, so I thought I would share some of the photos that have been flooding my mind.
 







Cocktail parties and a fashionable group of girlfriends sounds too good to be true.. a total dream come true for me.
 
Sometimes I forget that in reality, I will be spending most of my time studying towards my degree.
 
I'm sure I can fit in some fun time though and experience the glam NYC life!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment